2 weeks and counting
today at 5 am i was awake. and at that moment, i thought to myself, "I miss him." it has only been 2 weeks since i left and it's starting to get hard. to think that we got through a year and a half the last round, it would actually be easier this time around. but i guess spending 3 months at home made me get used to actually having him around and that, of course, just won't help in making it easier. the fucking reception at SAA and my constantly having to share the attention doesn't help the situation too. i wish he'd come and visit me. i know he thinks this place is a shithole that prolly doesn't make it into his "places i need to visit" but i still wish he'd just come and visit me. me being here should be enough of a compensation for the uncoolness of this place. Sadly, I secretly know that he will never get around to getting on that plane to see me here. oh well, not so secret anymore. yeah, i miss him. go ahead, call me a sap. u know i totally am.


3 Comments:
If I had the money and time I would definitely love to go and see you sayang...
atiee?? i thought u were mentioning me. you miss me dont you?
damnit armand's hogging all the attention.
irfan bile nak belanja i?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home