Monday, September 17, 2007

*croaks*

Today, someone said to me that I got fatter and I look like a pregnant frog. Imagine that. A pregnant frog. And I never knew frogs can get pregnant.

and oh. Laundry is the worst possible thing one has to do on a Sunday morning. Maybe blowing an uber hairy guy wouldn't be half as bad. Maybe. Eyew. Maybe not.

Tres tristes tigres tragaban trigo en un trigal. let's hope i got the spelling all right. now that's my randomness for today. try looking that one up.

oh yes. my room is so awesome it could be a spa. COULD. thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger shamaine said...

Three sad ones swallowed wheat in a wheat field

2:38 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

opppss. missed a word there.
tres tristes TIGRES tragaban en un trigal.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home