Monday, September 10, 2007

I have enough

I said to Lidia : "I don't have a lot of friends but I have enough to make me happy. I don't need more drama."

I said to Mr.BF : "I don't have a lot of friends. I'm not miss popular. But I have enough to make me happy and for me to count on. and these few people I have, I'd like to keep them for as long as I possibly can."

I don't need a lot of friends. That would just add more drama. I just need enough. and I do have enough. and so, I am thankful for the few good ones. You, who have always been there for me thru thick n thin, u know u have my loyalty.

xoxo

p/s: dear Mr. BF, u know u hv my loyalty too. and my love, my hugs, my kisses. like seriously, no doubt. oh yeah, i miss yeww.

2 Comments:

Blogger shamaine said...

i love you so much :D

11:06 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

i love u too saiko~

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home