Thursday, September 27, 2007

One of those

I WAS supposed to be studying. but then again, why study when u know u'd fail anyway?

1. In one sentence, explain yesterday?
- Was supposed to be filled with non-stop studying NOT non-stop unnecessary sleeping instead.

2. What made u smile today?
- hearing the janitor announced that I was from "Formosa", wherever that is. I mean, seriously, FORMOSA?! hahahaha

3. What were u doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
- talking to the maintenance guy, market stockist guy, and janitor at work

4. What were u doing 15 minutes ago?
- printing out my cheat sheet

5. Something that happened to u in 1985?
- whoaaa. I was 2. erm. taking my 1st passport photo. hah.

6. Last thing someone else said to you?
- "Mabel's not in?"

7. What was ur answer?
- "she's in the bathroom"

8. Worst thing currently on television
- hmmmm. i think there's a lot. prolly one of those shopping network thing selling waist-reducing gadgets/cream/pills/etc

9. What was in your e mail today?
- school announcement. emails from slacking working friends (u know who u are). friendster notifications. forever21 new label announcement (hoyeahh!)

10. How many different beverages have you drank today?
- chocolate soy milk, water. somewhere around 3 am.

11. What is ur favorite part of the day?
- lying in bed getting ready to sleep.

12. Your current To-do list?
- oh man, i don't even wanna think about it.

14. What color is ur toothbrush?
- white and purple. it's quite awesome really.

15. What are u wearing right now?
- baju kedah and yoga pants (yes, im looking very selebeh indeed)

16. Any plans for Friday night?
- I plan to be a bum in the room, eating junk food, and catching up on Malay TV series. yes, eightTV online rocks!

17. Least favorite place to shop?
- hmmm... probably jalan TAR nearing raya. man, all those makciks, those kiddies running around, those minahs thinking theyre the shit in that horrid jeans, heels, n t shirt getup, those remps who will still hit on u even when ure walking with ur dad!

18. things u bought today?
- haven't bought anything at all today. yay me! oh i've been good. so good.

19. Last gift you received?
- Gorgeous uber sexy black sheer beaded Sari from Sonam

20. Who gave you that?
- erm, like I said, Sonam

21. What made you sad today?
- a loved one

23. Beautiful is
- what they say I am. Hah!

ok. I want more silly surveys. I'm bored.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippie Dude said...

1. email from slacking working friends??? hmmm... i wonder who these cool people are.

2. linked up to the 'dork'? oh it's war atie. it's war.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home