Rambling on a Thursday morning
Working at 6 am in the morning has its perks. Not a lot of people are up. So I rarely get calls or anything to deal with. I can listen to my silly uber depressing songs peacefully. I can surf online freely. I can do my homework without someone standing above me staring at my work and sighing every few seconds at the horrible equations n shit. It's peaceful. I have time to reflect. Then again, I do have to wake up at 5.30 am n that in itself is horrible I don't need any more to add to the cons list. and oh, it's superfreakingbloody cold.
It's ok. cos it's already Thursday. I have this shit class in the evening but it's ok. cos tomorrow is Friday. and I love Fridays. I didn't quite love Friday before cos I know then I'd be neglected. Now, I do. Not that I don't get neglected anymore, oh I do but hey, it's ok. I still love Fridays cos I get my 3 day weekend. I do have class on Friday morning but hey, it's only 50 minutes, and no work too! so yeah, I do love Fridays now. Heck, even Thursdays are awesome in anticipation on Friday.
I'm going to detoxify myself this weekend. With chocolates and candies and ice creams and cakes and everything super sweet and nice.
Hmm. I'm rambling. yeah, I know. and oh, I'm ok. I mean, I'm not ok, like, weeeee~ but I'm ok. At least I won't suddenly burst into tears. Don't worry dear friends. I'm ok. You know how I am. You know how it is.
I want you to tell me you miss me dearly. I want you to tell me you love me unconditionally. and please, please mean it. Make me happy. Tell me.
* * *
On the opposite coast of sadness
is something called a smile
But before we can go there,
is there something we’re waiting for?
In order to chase our dreams, we can’t have a reason to run away
We’ve got to go, to that far away summer’s day
If we find it tomorrow, we can’t sigh
Because like a boat that opposes the stream
we have to walk straight on
In a place worn down by sadness
something called a miracle, is waiting
Yet we are still searching
for the sunflower that grows at the end of spring
- "Only Human", K
It's ok. cos it's already Thursday. I have this shit class in the evening but it's ok. cos tomorrow is Friday. and I love Fridays. I didn't quite love Friday before cos I know then I'd be neglected. Now, I do. Not that I don't get neglected anymore, oh I do but hey, it's ok. I still love Fridays cos I get my 3 day weekend. I do have class on Friday morning but hey, it's only 50 minutes, and no work too! so yeah, I do love Fridays now. Heck, even Thursdays are awesome in anticipation on Friday.
I'm going to detoxify myself this weekend. With chocolates and candies and ice creams and cakes and everything super sweet and nice.
Hmm. I'm rambling. yeah, I know. and oh, I'm ok. I mean, I'm not ok, like, weeeee~ but I'm ok. At least I won't suddenly burst into tears. Don't worry dear friends. I'm ok. You know how I am. You know how it is.
I want you to tell me you miss me dearly. I want you to tell me you love me unconditionally. and please, please mean it. Make me happy. Tell me.
what a strange thing to say
as you pass me on your way out.
and all the things I had in mind for you and me.
say something new, something new.
"Say Something New", The Concretes
as you pass me on your way out.
and all the things I had in mind for you and me.
say something new, something new.
"Say Something New", The Concretes
* * *
On the opposite coast of sadness
is something called a smile
But before we can go there,
is there something we’re waiting for?
In order to chase our dreams, we can’t have a reason to run away
We’ve got to go, to that far away summer’s day
If we find it tomorrow, we can’t sigh
Because like a boat that opposes the stream
we have to walk straight on
In a place worn down by sadness
something called a miracle, is waiting
Yet we are still searching
for the sunflower that grows at the end of spring
- "Only Human", K


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home