Break Mode
Fall break starts Thursday. 4 days of break. well, technically only 2 cos weekends don't count. I have 2 more days of classes. but I think I'm already on break mode. I reahhhhllllllly don't feel like going to classes or doing any school work at all. any work for that matter. it's like, come on Fall break, come already! I just need to be a total bum. guiltless bum!
oh, I had this wonderful creation called microwaveable instant chocolate molten cake. ya ammppppuunnn~ yumminess to the core. and all in just about 8 minutes! pour mixture, stir, squeeze fudge, microwave for 1. minutes, let cool for 5 minutes, voila! I totally forgot I bought it like ages ago. It's like my secret stash. you know, for those days when I'm totally more depressed about my relationship more than ever, and all I wanna do is just lie in bed, watch sappy movies, and just cry into a delicious warm chocolate cake. but no, I wasn't depressed at all. I was merely craving for a moist chocolate cake. so yays!
tapinya having that cake while watching the b4chel0r kinda put me on borderline depression. all that wonderful dates. all that romance. like, haishhh! I was telling a dear friend how sad I am that I feed off tv and films for my dose of romance. but I'd like to think I'm not alone. I'm not right?
oh, I had this wonderful creation called microwaveable instant chocolate molten cake. ya ammppppuunnn~ yumminess to the core. and all in just about 8 minutes! pour mixture, stir, squeeze fudge, microwave for 1. minutes, let cool for 5 minutes, voila! I totally forgot I bought it like ages ago. It's like my secret stash. you know, for those days when I'm totally more depressed about my relationship more than ever, and all I wanna do is just lie in bed, watch sappy movies, and just cry into a delicious warm chocolate cake. but no, I wasn't depressed at all. I was merely craving for a moist chocolate cake. so yays!
tapinya having that cake while watching the b4chel0r kinda put me on borderline depression. all that wonderful dates. all that romance. like, haishhh! I was telling a dear friend how sad I am that I feed off tv and films for my dose of romance. but I'd like to think I'm not alone. I'm not right?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home