.who.
screw the other side of town.
seriously.
all its people.
the malls. the streets. the effing stinking air.
everything on the other side of town.
i wish it'll have some massive destruction.
then i'll be happy. perhaps.
unless some people would just keep on saying how great it was or remeniscing on how great it was that the other side of town existed even after it has long been demolished.
if u think that it has nothing to do with me, it does.
it does if i even have to hear abt it.
and u and i both know hearing abt it is not the only thing i have to deal with.
so yes, it does have something to do with me.
but then again, who am i to have an effect on u?
seriously.
all its people.
the malls. the streets. the effing stinking air.
everything on the other side of town.
i wish it'll have some massive destruction.
then i'll be happy. perhaps.
unless some people would just keep on saying how great it was or remeniscing on how great it was that the other side of town existed even after it has long been demolished.
if u think that it has nothing to do with me, it does.
it does if i even have to hear abt it.
and u and i both know hearing abt it is not the only thing i have to deal with.
so yes, it does have something to do with me.
but then again, who am i to have an effect on u?
I don't know anything at all
and who am I to say you love me
I don't know anything at all
and who am I to say you need me
I don't know anything at all
- "Who Am I to Say", Hope
and who am I to say you love me
I don't know anything at all
and who am I to say you need me
I don't know anything at all
- "Who Am I to Say", Hope
ah yes, I am ranting. don't mind me. I can only do that here. Cos only here is my opinion valid and I will feel like I matter.


2 Comments:
huh? so cryptic..tak faham
oh it's one of those..
tee hee hee
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home