I can't stay still, not even for 5 seconds
I dread going to the toilet
looking at myself in the mirror
taking a shower,
the few minutes before falling asleep
when I will be reminded of the painful reality
I move around constantly on the verge of breaking down
trying to stop myself from crying
trying to concentrate hard on diverging my attention away from what it is now
the songs are painful
the movies are painful
even the commercials can be painful
it's painful to look around the room
of all the photos, the little things, the little reminders
it's painful to go online, and see all that are there as constant reminders of what it is or what it isn't
every little thing is painful
not only is my heart aching horribly, the mind is unwillingly mercilessly being tortured
my body has somehow lost every strength, every ounce of soul
I can't deal with this, I don't know how to
I don't even want to
I am not strong enough, not anymore
I dread going to the toilet
looking at myself in the mirror
taking a shower,
the few minutes before falling asleep
when I will be reminded of the painful reality
I move around constantly on the verge of breaking down
trying to stop myself from crying
trying to concentrate hard on diverging my attention away from what it is now
the songs are painful
the movies are painful
even the commercials can be painful
it's painful to look around the room
of all the photos, the little things, the little reminders
it's painful to go online, and see all that are there as constant reminders of what it is or what it isn't
every little thing is painful
not only is my heart aching horribly, the mind is unwillingly mercilessly being tortured
my body has somehow lost every strength, every ounce of soul
I can't deal with this, I don't know how to
I don't even want to
I am not strong enough, not anymore


4 Comments:
hi i'm not a stalker or anything. just a really bored person who is blog hopping so hope u don't mind. :)
i think i know what you are going through. if it helps, the only way to get through it is by occupying yourself with other things. it's easier said and done but just hope it helps. :)
hang in there! :)
am hanging in here, thanks.
wot? did u break up wif mr bf? wot? everytime u go deep-ish like this i really dun kno wat u realli mean.
i am in UiTM Shah Alam yang tercinta. Lol. Which faculty were you from? Are you doing your Masters over there? I changed my blog URL to shoo away some stalkers lol.
http://andsoshewrites.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home