Thursday, December 06, 2007

.amI?.

So I took this personality test based on visuals and this is what they came up with.

Emotional

Some people say you're too picky, but you don't see anything wrong with waiting for Mr./Ms. Perfect. You know exactly who s/he is in your mind.

Intellectual
Checking out an art gallery or concert is your idea of a good time. Friends turn to you when they want to know what's going on in town.

Physical
First impressions do make a difference and your body is a temple. You make the effort to watch what you eat and work out at least a couple times each week.

**
There really is nothing wrong with being picky. Nothing. I CAN have a good time if I want to. Although most of the time I am just happy staying in bed being lazy. But that's just me being old. and my body is a temple? oh right...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home