.tenth.
You know how I am. You know how I feel. You know where I stand.
You know how it is now.
You know the things I want to say, and things that I have said.
You know me.
and today, I miss you. More than ever.
Setiap langkah, setiap sudut, setiap detik.
I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But that's nothing new.
Happy 26th Birthday.
Love always xoxo
You know how it is now.
You know the things I want to say, and things that I have said.
You know me.
and today, I miss you. More than ever.
Setiap langkah, setiap sudut, setiap detik.
I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But that's nothing new.
Happy 26th Birthday.
Love always xoxo


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home