Monday, December 17, 2007

thenextstep

Yesterday Ravi left for a job Chicago. He left his PC for me to use so I do have a constant reminder of him. I am thankful.

Today 3 of the boys graduated. They will be moving on soon, I'm sure. They did well. I am proud. Congratulations.

It sucks. I do have good friends with me but that doesn't stop me from feeling like everyone is leaving me one by one.

18 days till my birthday. I need to feel excited but sadly, I am not. For the first time ever, I am not looking forward to my birthday. Hopefully it will change soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger disputed lamb said...

i stopped looking forward to birthdays after my 21st one. but i think youre not looking forward to yours for a different reason.
perk up, ati. lately your blogs have been really blue and slightly melancholicish-esque.
the world need the happy, preppy, bubbly you back. its too much work for me alone, ykno.

2:08 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

am trying nell, trying hard. in the meantime, u gotta do the bubbly bit for us both.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home