Friday, January 25, 2008

c r u e l t y

You know what I want? I want a lot of things. I want to be with the woman I love on Valentine's Day and I want her him to love me back! And I want just one moment of relief from the gut-wrenching pain of knowing that's never gonna happen!
-Joey Tribbiani

The stores are stocked up with V day stuff. The email inbox has been swarmed with V day deals. A1ras1a has cheap V day holiday packages. Why the cruelty?

"Everybody says "you can't, you can't, you can't, don't try."
Still everybody says that if they had the chance they'd fly like we do."

2 Comments:

Blogger disputed lamb said...

Back home here, we gotta get thru the tongtongcheng-super-red-very-jeng CNY festivity fripperies dulu baru they can break out the hearts and teddies displays.
All the same, I feel you, man. But do you know whats even more cruel'er? It's when you cant even celebrate Vday because you don't meet the minimum requirement that is you have to be in love with someone. Now that is what I call harsh.
Dreading the 14th big time.

3:09 PM  
Blogger *Azreen* said...

oh no..the V day!!!

*sigh*

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home