check check check
pap smear - check
AIDS/HIV test - check
STDs test - check
check, check, check. All set for another year. *pheww*
up next:
dental - summer
tetanus shot - summer
full physical - soon
No, I'm not paranoid. I'm just worthy of the best of health. The best of everything. Because I'm worth it (Pene10pe Cruz style *sorry, insider joke*) haha
AIDS/HIV test - check
STDs test - check
check, check, check. All set for another year. *pheww*
up next:
dental - summer
tetanus shot - summer
full physical - soon
No, I'm not paranoid. I'm just worthy of the best of health. The best of everything. Because I'm worth it (Pene10pe Cruz style *sorry, insider joke*) haha


3 Comments:
what a great way to start the year knowing your health is good shape!!
youre healthy. yay.
malaysian clinics are different (in a weird way); last time my friend wanted to have a pap smear test the doctor said the test is only if you're sexually active. because she was not sexually anything, she couldn't.
weird huh.
sungguh sihat temanku sorang ni..bagus..amalkan selalu
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home