.of beginnings and ends.
I just came back from my vacation. After 12 days, it feels good to be back. It has its ups n downs just like everything else in my life. Overall, it was good. A good way to end 2007 and say hello to 2008.
I got to spend time at the beach. That would be my fix till summer. As a beach head, being in Laguna was a dream come true, and so much more. Just to be able to escape the below freezing temperature of Wichita is good enough for me for that matter.
2008 is here. I don't think I have any resolution this year. Come to think of it, I don't think I even had one for 2007. Let's just see how it goes. Perhaps, I'll come up with something as I go along.
It's so awkward to refer to 2007 as last year. So yeah. Last year was eventful. Definitely not a year to be forgotten. Not in this lifetime. It was totally unexpected. Unpredictable. Beyond belief and comprehension. In all honesty, it wasn't all bad though. There were some good, memorable times. However, I was ready just to say goodbye to 2007. I don't think it made any difference for me to step into the new year but I do have so much to look forward to this year. So much. I am hopeful. I am optimistic. Well, I am a dreamer. and so I left 2007 with a huge smile on my face, all glitzy and glam in Vegas. Yeah, that's how I roll. Haha.
Lemme see. Quick update. I turned 24. Spent the whole day shopping in San Fran. Ended it with sushi. Sadly, no birthday dress this year. Went to Armani and got a birthday top to make up for that. Yes, my bank account is crying in pain as you're reading this. Then there was the other big date. Big T.W.O. For that one day, everything was alright, just the way it's supposed to be. I suppose memories are like starlight, they go on forever. Partied in Vegas for NYE, and spent the 1st day of 2008 cruising into the O.C. "Welcome to the O.C, bitch." Yeah, I had that in my head the minute the sign "The County of Orange" appeared.
Lived the Hollywood dream. Traveled in style. Now it's back to reality. I miss home. A few more months to go through, then I'll be home. So help me god, let me be home. I pray that the journey for me to eventually get there wouldn't be too full of turbulence. I need this more than anything. I deserve this. Oh yes, I totally do.
2008, may you be better, and a whole lot kinder to me than 2007 was. Happy new year, everyone. For all you nice people out there, I wish you well. Live your dreams. Have a great year ahead. Nice people should not have to finish last. One should not succumb to the ugliness of the world just to make one feel better about oneself.
I got to spend time at the beach. That would be my fix till summer. As a beach head, being in Laguna was a dream come true, and so much more. Just to be able to escape the below freezing temperature of Wichita is good enough for me for that matter.
2008 is here. I don't think I have any resolution this year. Come to think of it, I don't think I even had one for 2007. Let's just see how it goes. Perhaps, I'll come up with something as I go along.
It's so awkward to refer to 2007 as last year. So yeah. Last year was eventful. Definitely not a year to be forgotten. Not in this lifetime. It was totally unexpected. Unpredictable. Beyond belief and comprehension. In all honesty, it wasn't all bad though. There were some good, memorable times. However, I was ready just to say goodbye to 2007. I don't think it made any difference for me to step into the new year but I do have so much to look forward to this year. So much. I am hopeful. I am optimistic. Well, I am a dreamer. and so I left 2007 with a huge smile on my face, all glitzy and glam in Vegas. Yeah, that's how I roll. Haha.
Lemme see. Quick update. I turned 24. Spent the whole day shopping in San Fran. Ended it with sushi. Sadly, no birthday dress this year. Went to Armani and got a birthday top to make up for that. Yes, my bank account is crying in pain as you're reading this. Then there was the other big date. Big T.W.O. For that one day, everything was alright, just the way it's supposed to be. I suppose memories are like starlight, they go on forever. Partied in Vegas for NYE, and spent the 1st day of 2008 cruising into the O.C. "Welcome to the O.C, bitch." Yeah, I had that in my head the minute the sign "The County of Orange" appeared.
Lived the Hollywood dream. Traveled in style. Now it's back to reality. I miss home. A few more months to go through, then I'll be home. So help me god, let me be home. I pray that the journey for me to eventually get there wouldn't be too full of turbulence. I need this more than anything. I deserve this. Oh yes, I totally do.
2008, may you be better, and a whole lot kinder to me than 2007 was. Happy new year, everyone. For all you nice people out there, I wish you well. Live your dreams. Have a great year ahead. Nice people should not have to finish last. One should not succumb to the ugliness of the world just to make one feel better about oneself.


2 Comments:
did u happen to meet marissa or ryan in the OC? :p
hahahah I WISH! if i really did, i'd prolly be too jakun to do anything. if it was seth cohen, i would hv definitely died. hahah
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home