Wednesday, February 20, 2008

.chicago.go.go.go.

I flew on my own to Chicag0 for a weekend getaway. 3 days of fun, very sorely missed city life, swanky malls, and cold cold COLD weather (but THIS I don't miss at all).
My hotel was awesome. It's posh, and right in the middle of downtown. In the middle of everything! The shopping district is just a block away. It's right across the street from the Ch1cag0 R1ver, and the Trump tower. Ngeh ngeh. The pizza place at the lobby just so happens to be 0prah's fav. but no, I didn't bump into her. I did get a taste of the pizza though.

So okay. Spice Girls' concert. Ahem. yeah, Spice Girls. Living the teenage dream, 10 years later, baybeh! hahahaha had so much fun, it was awesome. Had a short catching up sesh with Ravi which was good too.

Chicago was too cold. TOO COLD. Good thing the hotel is right smack in the loop. Bad thing? too near to the shops. too near. especially when u're on ur own n there's nobody to object to ur purchases.

The damage:

Yet another pair of black leggings (I honestly dunno why I keep buying them)
2 necklaces
yet another dress
1 top
2 pairs of boyshorts
1 tiny cardigan
cute pink suede tiny sling bag
4 cool books
a bobble head
brown leather belt
Lomography Fisheye Camera

sigh. f0rever21 and urban0utfitters robbed me. they did.


view from my room during the day


dan malamnya


that's Trump tower right there with the construction and ketulan ais di dalam sungai


Ticketku. tee hee hee.


Spice Girls hehe minus Victoria (she's out of frame)


Victoriaaaaaaaaaaaa! hahaha yes, I'm a dork


ya, sekian sahaja.

7 Comments:

Blogger disputed lamb said...

this is me going absolutely green with envy
`ngEEeeeeEEeeEee~

2:24 PM  
Blogger shamaine said...

tahi hidung

4:05 AM  
Blogger shamaine said...

i'm just jealous....

4:06 AM  
Blogger SITI said...

aku pun rase jeles.

8:55 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

hehee u guys are too cute.

9:44 PM  
Blogger nadzirahashim said...

DAMN IT! nooooooooooooooooooo...victoriaaaaa my idol!!! sigh. lucky u!

7:22 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

hahah yes naz. lucky me indeed. rasa macam nak lari naik stage n hug her scrawny self.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home