Thursday, February 07, 2008

.whatis.

What's hilarious...
.. is that I saw a guy walking on campus with a huge ass. An average built white American male with a hoochie mama ass. I was grinning the whole entire time. "I like big butts and I cannot lie!" hahaha

What's funny (not really ha ha funny)...
... is that the temperature being 11C is already enough to make us all here so happy like it's freaking summer. When daily temperature is below freezing, anything above 10C seems like heaven on earth.
... is the mere act of looking at island/beach photos could actually warm me up.
... is a particular MSN window blinking could shoot ur spirit up so high u're left beaming like a friggin' idiot.

What's hard...
... is having to wait. for phone calls. for texts. for replies. for everything.

What's nice...
... is when you get to go to sleep at night with a smile lurking around your lips from a previous conversation.
... is when u get to "discover" new singers/bands that sound so good u just can't get enough.
... is getting free donuts when I work in the morning, and fruits when I work in the afternoon.

What's scary...
... is the fact that my senior project has to be completed in just 2 months. I might have to stay here and actually work on it during my last spring break when the boys head down to Padre to party.

What's sad...
... is knowing 1 simple misstep, 1 small mistake, could provoke so much coldness and harshness and your heart just bleeds all over again.
... is having all the pretty dresses fall off ur boobs which have shrunk over the months.

What's weird...
... is how some girls change boys every few months. How can u fall in and out of love so quickly?
... is how much weight I've lost without actually wanting or doing anything for it, yet, still remain looking the same. The flabs are still there, my friend.

What's annoying...
... is when your good friend suddenly gets all weird (on a daily basis) like you're just acquaintances. But hey, I don't need more drama. So yeah. Whatever. I'm always gonna be here when I'm needed.
... is when some skank loudly claims I look old when she OBVIOUSLY looks older than me, with bad sense of style to add to that, IF u can even call that style.
... is the Writer's strike that's going on. I miss my TV shows damnit!!!!

What's exciting...
... is the thought of possibly getting a new car.
... is being home for summer[period]

"Well that fragile happiness
Keeps me from forgetting
That this fragile happiness
Keeps me afloat when I'm sinking"
- "Fragile Happiness", Super Furry Animals

3 Comments:

Blogger phelicious said...

u know what? i like ur writing. it's like everytime i read ur entry, i'm like, "i feel u babe. i feel u. ha aaahh. betul. so true" not this entry in particular la, but got la a few entries can't remember which now...heheh

2:41 AM  
Blogger *Azreen* said...

What's hard...
... is having to wait. for phone calls. for texts. for replies. for everything.

Ati I am still waiting! :(

And I wish i could lose pounds without me realising it! Give me some of your genes!

4:09 AM  
Blogger nadzirahashim said...

this post is awesome and macam...sigh at the same time..hehehe.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home