Wednesday, March 19, 2008

.a few good things.and bad.

It's officially day 2 of Spring break. My last (oh let it be, pls) Spring break and I am not travelling. Sucks but oh well. Will make up for it in summer. Weee~

Went to sell a few clothes that I barely used and don't want anymore. Prolly used them like, less than 5 times. They only took 4 out of 12 items that I wanted to get rid of. Hahaha yeah, a whole closet and a dresser packed with clothes, and I'm only getting rid of 12. Gedik. So yeah, in return, I received ONLY $38.50. Major major bummer. The biggest bummer is the fact that they only paid me 10 bucks for this pair of awesome knee length boots I bought fr VS which cost me about 70 bucks and I only wore it twice for about 30 min each time. It's practically brand new! I was like, seriously, 10 bucks?! but yeah, the box is just gathering dust under the bed. Might as well. Am planning to have a "garage" sale to get rid of some stuff before I leave. I am gonna have to spend so much money shipping out my stuff home. sigh. the price u pay for having too many clothes, bags, and shoes. but hey, I'm a girl!

Made roast chicken in the evening and it was yummy. Man, can I cook! hahaha. Also made Pavlova for dessert with Sonam. Our first attempt and it turned out to be totally awesome. Go wiki it if u don't know what it is. Am adding another thing to my "perfect wife material" list. HAHA!

It was meant to be a surprise for me. However, my dear next door neighbor didn't know about it, and kinda spoiled it for my parents. They bought me a new car. Weeeee~ hahaha Called my mom straight after my neighbor blurted it out. My mom laughed her ass off cos her surprise tak jadi after all. My parents can be so adorable sometimes. Spanking brand new black Suzuk1 Sw1ft. Weeee~ hehehe so yeah, it's still a few months away (insyallah) but my graduation present is already waiting for me at home. Weeee~ Am so excited. zoom zoom zoom.

Had FRIENDS marathon in the evening. Good fix. Just lying in bed and laughing. Been watching Kangen over and over again. I really should watch something else. I'm starting to be able to say the lines along with the actors. and oh, Jas0n Castr0 is still cute amat.

Today's Hate List:
- Time difference
- 4 hr shift starting at 7 am
- Sushi craving

3 Comments:

Blogger *Azreen* said...

omg a new car? waaaahh malaysia definitely negara tercinta!!! im so happy for u! hehe!

8:05 PM  
Blogger SITI said...

Kau tak nak "souvenir" kan stuff kau kat aku? Kita satu saiz, kan? Haha.

Aku dah dpt bayangkan kau memandu suzuki swift baru kau itu. Lalala...

:D

11:24 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

azreen: malaysia MEMANG negara tercinta tanah tumpah darah air mata segala :)

tim: the whole point of selling adalah sebab tak mau ship back to KL so susah sikit la nak souvenir kan hehe nak reduce kotak kotak yang aku tau akan banyak tak terkata

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home