.o n c e.
I switched off everything in support of Earth Hour last night. I lighted a lot of candles all over the room. It was a pretty sight. Smelled good too. It felt somewhat magical.
Once, which felt like centuries ago, I had my magical night. Someone cooked dinner for me. When I came into the apartment I saw candles, flowers and rose petals scattered all the way from the entrance till the bedroom. The table in the room was set really nicely. In fact, the whole room was nice. We had good pasta, good desserts, good drinks, a good time. I got my whole shebang. It was a night I'd remember my whole life, for a few great reasons.
So last night, being in a room full of candles reminded me of that night. I became kinda sad. No, I'm lying. I was really sad. I still very much am. More than you know. More than I would show. I don't know if I would ever get that again. That night. All those wonderful feelings churning in me. The tremendous love and adoration that I felt. I'm not sure if I would know how that feels like again. Would I?


Once, which felt like centuries ago, I had my magical night. Someone cooked dinner for me. When I came into the apartment I saw candles, flowers and rose petals scattered all the way from the entrance till the bedroom. The table in the room was set really nicely. In fact, the whole room was nice. We had good pasta, good desserts, good drinks, a good time. I got my whole shebang. It was a night I'd remember my whole life, for a few great reasons.
So last night, being in a room full of candles reminded me of that night. I became kinda sad. No, I'm lying. I was really sad. I still very much am. More than you know. More than I would show. I don't know if I would ever get that again. That night. All those wonderful feelings churning in me. The tremendous love and adoration that I felt. I'm not sure if I would know how that feels like again. Would I?




2 Comments:
atikah that is soooo romantic!! im so jealous!!don't worry, u will feel the same way again! :D
yeah it was very romantic indeed. tapinya jangan jealous lah! let's hope mulut you masin, azreen.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home