p r o c r a s t i n a t i o n
I'm bored. No, I'm lying. I just don't wanna do my hw. yeap.
1. Today is: a little warmer
2. I should: be doing my hw. yeap. whatev, man.
3. The last text message I received was from: The Entertainer
4. And it said: "Tomel..."
5. I am currently pissed off because: no, I'm not pissed off.
6. My cellphone rings and the song that's playing is: Plain White T's 'Hey There Delilah' if it's The Entertainer or Jamiroquai's 'Canned Heat' if it's everyone else.
7. I would love to see: Incubus performing an acoustic love song at my wedding reception. ngeh ngeh.
8. If I could change my last name, it would be: erm, I'd like to keep my last name. tenkyuverymuch.
9. After class, I love to: be able to go back to the room and cuddle with the bf without having to worry about hw or work or anything else. yup yup yup.
10. My favorite subject is: probably English. or one of those artsy classes I took. Can't really decide.
11. I liked yesterday because: I didn't have to go to class or work.
12. But I still sort of didn't because: I knew classes and work are starting again.
13. My favorite song(s) right now would have to be: Padi's Ode
14. I sometimes forget to: breathe.
15. I currently have a crush on: the same person I've been crushing on for quite a while now.
16. My favorite number(s) would have to be: 12. December, I love. hehe
17. When I'm in a bad mood, it's better to just: speak softly and lovingly to me. and kiss me. and hug me. and tell me you love me. and buy me a dress. hahahaha.
18. I really can't stand: harshness. rudeness.
19. I'd break up with my boyfriend/girlfriend right away if: *sigh* honestly, I don't really know anymore.
20. If I were to get stuck in an elevator with someone, it would have to be: My true blue. Then we can be stupid and crazy together.
21. I'd really like to improve my grades on: erm, everything? haha but really, I'm beyond caring now.
22. The last thing that wasn't food that I bought with my own money is: VS black strapless bra
23. The name of the street where I live is: Jalan G3 yang dikasihi dan dirindui sekali
24. I have never ridden: a horse-drawn carriage.
25. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would buy is: dinner and drinks for my loved ones. Then, perhaps a swanky apartment for myself.
26. One bad habit of mine is: my tendency to pop the painkiller.
27. I go to school in: a place where the weather is crrraaaaaazzzyyyy!
28. I study there because: oh no, don't ask me this anymore.
29. One friend who is not from my college is: terribly missed by me.
30. I am currently stressed because: I have the hardest, most annoying, and useless lab session tomorrow.
1. Today is: a little warmer
2. I should: be doing my hw. yeap. whatev, man.
3. The last text message I received was from: The Entertainer
4. And it said: "Tomel..."
5. I am currently pissed off because: no, I'm not pissed off.
6. My cellphone rings and the song that's playing is: Plain White T's 'Hey There Delilah' if it's The Entertainer or Jamiroquai's 'Canned Heat' if it's everyone else.
7. I would love to see: Incubus performing an acoustic love song at my wedding reception. ngeh ngeh.
8. If I could change my last name, it would be: erm, I'd like to keep my last name. tenkyuverymuch.
9. After class, I love to: be able to go back to the room and cuddle with the bf without having to worry about hw or work or anything else. yup yup yup.
10. My favorite subject is: probably English. or one of those artsy classes I took. Can't really decide.
11. I liked yesterday because: I didn't have to go to class or work.
12. But I still sort of didn't because: I knew classes and work are starting again.
13. My favorite song(s) right now would have to be: Padi's Ode
14. I sometimes forget to: breathe.
15. I currently have a crush on: the same person I've been crushing on for quite a while now.
16. My favorite number(s) would have to be: 12. December, I love. hehe
17. When I'm in a bad mood, it's better to just: speak softly and lovingly to me. and kiss me. and hug me. and tell me you love me. and buy me a dress. hahahaha.
18. I really can't stand: harshness. rudeness.
19. I'd break up with my boyfriend/girlfriend right away if: *sigh* honestly, I don't really know anymore.
20. If I were to get stuck in an elevator with someone, it would have to be: My true blue. Then we can be stupid and crazy together.
21. I'd really like to improve my grades on: erm, everything? haha but really, I'm beyond caring now.
22. The last thing that wasn't food that I bought with my own money is: VS black strapless bra
23. The name of the street where I live is: Jalan G3 yang dikasihi dan dirindui sekali
24. I have never ridden: a horse-drawn carriage.
25. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would buy is: dinner and drinks for my loved ones. Then, perhaps a swanky apartment for myself.
26. One bad habit of mine is: my tendency to pop the painkiller.
27. I go to school in: a place where the weather is crrraaaaaazzzyyyy!
28. I study there because: oh no, don't ask me this anymore.
29. One friend who is not from my college is: terribly missed by me.
30. I am currently stressed because: I have the hardest, most annoying, and useless lab session tomorrow.


1 Comments:
#19. I couldn't agree more. Apparently, cheating or ignoring you is an excusable mistake not worthy of a break up..
but i guess i would draw the line at physical or sexual abuse.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home