Sunday, March 30, 2008

.selfpampering.

I've been under a lot of pressure and stress these past weeks and I'm tired. Weekdays kinda suck the life out of me that when weekends come, I just don't have the energy and enthusiasm to do much.

Last night as I was walking back from yet another lab session, I figured that I need an alone time. I need to de-stress. So I decided to pamper myself.

- Went to Kr1spy Kreme and got myself assorted donuts fresh off the oven railings. Sigh. Really, you haven't had good donuts till you've tasted the fresh ones from KK. Only like, 2 seconds straight off the railings. All soft and warm. Really soft. Totally yummy.

- Went to Dill0n's and bought food. An overpriced pack of tender beef which I know will be so worth it. A pack of juicy, fat Turkey Bratwurst (which was totally overpriced too, dammit!), freshly baked baguette, organic Brussels sprouts (my weekly dose of veggie, bad, I know), a pack of double chocolate hot cocoa mix, and 20 bucks worth of sushi. That, my friend, is a whole lot of sushi, trust me.

- Before heading home, because the weather was just shit, I treated myself to a grande hot chocolate with soy milk and whipped cream at St*rbucks while reading the April issue of C0sm0.

Oh, how I succumbed to the calling of the junk food but hey, it's been a while. You gotta give yourself a little break once in a while especially when you've had to deal with so much.

Oh I can't wait to be home. So can't wait. The luxury of being able to drive up to KLCC in like, 10 mins. Watch the early show of a movie alone. Enjoy a late lunch at CPK while reading a newly purchased book from Kin0. Head to MNG or T0psh0p and waste money. Drive back home before the serious working people get off work to beat the massive traffic I honestly miss.

ok. yeah. I miss home. sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger shamaine said...

pampering the right way....FOOD!

11:39 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

tulah kan babes. If I'm home, I'd prolly be stuffing my face with banana leaf nasi or chicken rice or briyani or nasi kandar or... hmmm, ok, better stop.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home