t a g g e d
So I've been tagged. Twice. So I can't possibly escape. So here's my list.
SUPERHERO (have not really wanted to be one, so this is just me being silly.)
1. Superhero power I want: To be able to blink away mess, dirt, trash juga lain2 yang menjelekkan
2. Why? : Because my world has to be pretty.
3. Downside of this power : The trash n everything else, once disappeared, can't be retrieved back. So make no mistakes.
4. My superhero nickname : Miss perfect blinkers. heh.
5. My motto : I blink and you're clean. ahahaha lame amat.
6. Sworn Enemy : Litterbugs
7. Official vehicle : Blinkmobile slash Silver Beemer Z3 convertible. zoom zoom zoom.
8. Day job : Interior designer. like, what?
10 Things About Me That Might Freak You Out
1. I love popping pills. I'm a major popper.
2. I have to have a lipbalm with me all the time. I'd get into some sort of panic-lip biting attack if I don't.
3. I carry one condom in my handbag, one in my purse, and one in my tiny black important supply bag. So most of the time, I'd have 3 with me. yeah, I can donate too.
4. I consider everything other than rice, a full big bowl of noodles, or a big chunk of meat as junk food. or snacks.
5. I hate wearing sneakers. yes, hate.
6. I'd purposely watch a sad movie just so I could cry.
7. I stare at myself naked in the mirror everyday.
8. I will glance at myself on any reflective surface while walking.
9. I don't eat beans, peanuts, almonds, and all those in that family.
10. I'm allergic to honeydew.
yeah. itulah. I am now tagging the gf , the entertainer, and the dork. tag awaaaayy.
SUPERHERO (have not really wanted to be one, so this is just me being silly.)
1. Superhero power I want: To be able to blink away mess, dirt, trash juga lain2 yang menjelekkan
2. Why? : Because my world has to be pretty.
3. Downside of this power : The trash n everything else, once disappeared, can't be retrieved back. So make no mistakes.
4. My superhero nickname : Miss perfect blinkers. heh.
5. My motto : I blink and you're clean. ahahaha lame amat.
6. Sworn Enemy : Litterbugs
7. Official vehicle : Blinkmobile slash Silver Beemer Z3 convertible. zoom zoom zoom.
8. Day job : Interior designer. like, what?
10 Things About Me That Might Freak You Out
1. I love popping pills. I'm a major popper.
2. I have to have a lipbalm with me all the time. I'd get into some sort of panic-lip biting attack if I don't.
3. I carry one condom in my handbag, one in my purse, and one in my tiny black important supply bag. So most of the time, I'd have 3 with me. yeah, I can donate too.
4. I consider everything other than rice, a full big bowl of noodles, or a big chunk of meat as junk food. or snacks.
5. I hate wearing sneakers. yes, hate.
6. I'd purposely watch a sad movie just so I could cry.
7. I stare at myself naked in the mirror everyday.
8. I will glance at myself on any reflective surface while walking.
9. I don't eat beans, peanuts, almonds, and all those in that family.
10. I'm allergic to honeydew.
yeah. itulah. I am now tagging the gf , the entertainer, and the dork. tag awaaaayy.


5 Comments:
yay atie. enjoy the taggherea frenzy.
and congrats, you have successfully managed to achieve the goal of the 10 things. im sufficiently freaked out.
haah.
aku pun agak takut esp number 3 tu. Apakah? Haha.
bila mintak kat koh phangan, takde pulak !!!
7. gile takleh blah . haahahah
nella + tim : freaked out eh? haha mission accomplished.
maine : hahaha sorrrrry babes.
zoule : memang takleh blah!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home