wrong, much?
I bought myself a new bra today. My friend and I was all giddy after our purchase. Funny considering that our purchase is not even gonna be seen. Well, most of the time at least. I've been questioned a few times before about my underwear choice and preference. I was asked why do I splurge on fancy branded underwear when it won't be seen anyway? Especially when these items actually cost more than a freaking dress sometimes. Well, yes my friend, true. However, it's all about personal satisfaction. It makes a difference. I feel good about myself when I have a hot ck g-string on rather than some shabby cotton grandma panty with a hole in it. It's like having a Brazilian wax when you're not even going to the beach. The smoothness, the awesome, clean feeling. Ahhhh... It's self satisfaction, it's self pampering. Nobody knows, yes. But I know... and what I think about myself matters.
Last night, I encountered a really disturbing sight. Really. My roommate made her boyfriend clean her little pile of dirty panties. That's just... so wrong on so many levels. I was so shocked when I entered the bathroom that I kinda paused and stared. Well, not kinda. Totally did. Yes, it's rude to stare but I was seriously shocked. I mean, jeeeeeeez!!! Seriously?!! How can you ask your boyfriend to handwash your dirty panties? He can help dump them in the machine, but hand wash them, one by one? Like, how lazy are you that you can't even wash your own dirty panties? They're your freaking panties man, not your scarf or something. Am I the only one who's disturbed here? Please say no cos I don't wanna get even more freaked out.
Mr Entertainer told me a while back that Glamor listed VPL (that's visible panty line, my dear) as the number one Fashion Don't. I couldn't agree more. I cringe everytime I see VPL even more so if the girl is wearing super tight pants/skirts. Really, they did not invent thong, g-string, t-string, etc for nothing y'know. They serve a purpose. and seriously, if you feel sooo uncomfortable (which, eventually will go away, trust me) just freaking go commando. It's not a bad thing unless of course your skirt barely covers your ass. Then, we might have a problem. Tapinya, I do understand the situation where it's that time of the month and you don't wear tampons. Terpaksalah wear normal panties kan?
Last night, I encountered a really disturbing sight. Really. My roommate made her boyfriend clean her little pile of dirty panties. That's just... so wrong on so many levels. I was so shocked when I entered the bathroom that I kinda paused and stared. Well, not kinda. Totally did. Yes, it's rude to stare but I was seriously shocked. I mean, jeeeeeeez!!! Seriously?!! How can you ask your boyfriend to handwash your dirty panties? He can help dump them in the machine, but hand wash them, one by one? Like, how lazy are you that you can't even wash your own dirty panties? They're your freaking panties man, not your scarf or something. Am I the only one who's disturbed here? Please say no cos I don't wanna get even more freaked out.
Mr Entertainer told me a while back that Glamor listed VPL (that's visible panty line, my dear) as the number one Fashion Don't. I couldn't agree more. I cringe everytime I see VPL even more so if the girl is wearing super tight pants/skirts. Really, they did not invent thong, g-string, t-string, etc for nothing y'know. They serve a purpose. and seriously, if you feel sooo uncomfortable (which, eventually will go away, trust me) just freaking go commando. It's not a bad thing unless of course your skirt barely covers your ass. Then, we might have a problem. Tapinya, I do understand the situation where it's that time of the month and you don't wear tampons. Terpaksalah wear normal panties kan?


5 Comments:
Personal satisfaction, kan, kan?
Bf kawan kau tu, rajin dan sayang yang errm, bagi aku agak menakutkanlah. Giller, wei. Haha.
Tim: tim, correction, roommate, bukan kawan. hahahaha. cannot be associated lah dengan dia. tak sanggup. hahaha.
Kau tak kawan dgn rumet kau? Apakah? Haha...
eeeeeewwww....but then who are we to judge them...maybe thats how they prove their undying love to one another. come to think of it, tak ke bertuah ada orang nak basuh panties kita? and maybe in future, he will be a loving husband who does all the house chores! :p
but don't worry. i think its weird too. :D
The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home