*blink blink*
In the mail today, I received my invitation to the annual housing banquet. Again, they picked out a theme. Like, can't we just go theme-less??? Seriously, what good is a theme? 70% of the people won't even bother to dress up according to the theme anyway. So yeah, this year, it's African Safari. sigh. *scratches head* I'm all about glitz and glamor, babes.
The temperature hits the 20s today. Low 20s. Theoretically, it's not THAT hot but considering the fact that the extreme winter we have here kinda went on a little longer than it should, and it's been freezing cold up till 2 days back, walking outside is quite something. Peluhnya amat! It just needs getting used to, that's all, and I'm more than happy with the current weather. Ho hey, tiny skirts are here to stay! hehe.
For 2 weeks now I didn't get a proper weekend as I still had to go to lab and spent hours working on my project. I was in the shower last night trying to figure out what day is it gonna be tomorrow (todayla kiranya) and I got so upset when I realized my weekend went by just like that. I didn't get the time to relax, unwind, and recharge. Sucky thing is, I know this weekend, and the one after that, are gonna be just the same. So I'm gonna go through a whole month without any weekend.
I've been tired and stressed out. But that's nothing new. I've been getting little pick me up-s on a daily basis which help get through the day. I did some calls today and got my phone bill reduced by a small margin (which is way better than nothing, and really, u don't wanna know how much I pay every month, really, it's more than a standard car monthly installment!) and got my credit card APR cleared. wooohooooo! That, I tell u is a major, major relief cos the finance charges are effing crazy. Now I feel like shopping!
The temperature hits the 20s today. Low 20s. Theoretically, it's not THAT hot but considering the fact that the extreme winter we have here kinda went on a little longer than it should, and it's been freezing cold up till 2 days back, walking outside is quite something. Peluhnya amat! It just needs getting used to, that's all, and I'm more than happy with the current weather. Ho hey, tiny skirts are here to stay! hehe.
For 2 weeks now I didn't get a proper weekend as I still had to go to lab and spent hours working on my project. I was in the shower last night trying to figure out what day is it gonna be tomorrow (todayla kiranya) and I got so upset when I realized my weekend went by just like that. I didn't get the time to relax, unwind, and recharge. Sucky thing is, I know this weekend, and the one after that, are gonna be just the same. So I'm gonna go through a whole month without any weekend.
I've been tired and stressed out. But that's nothing new. I've been getting little pick me up-s on a daily basis which help get through the day. I did some calls today and got my phone bill reduced by a small margin (which is way better than nothing, and really, u don't wanna know how much I pay every month, really, it's more than a standard car monthly installment!) and got my credit card APR cleared. wooohooooo! That, I tell u is a major, major relief cos the finance charges are effing crazy. Now I feel like shopping!


2 Comments:
*chants*
shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop
shop shop shop shop shop shop shop
luv, wear whatever glam-kejam dress u wanna and pair it up with an animal print pumps. div-vaine! roar.
ati i think u'll look awesome in a leopard or whatever animal print dress! its getting warmer, a safari theme is appropriate!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home