Friday, April 18, 2008

d a m a g e d

At times I don't even want to get out of bed as I feel like giving up on it all.
At times I force my eyes shut so I don't have to go through yet another day of trying to be okay.
At times I feel like even the tiniest effort is unworthy as I have given too much but received too little in comparison.
Then I gather as much will as I could and drag myself up because perhaps, this is the day where the sun shines brighter, the songs sound happier, and the words get sweeter.
Even if I make the most annoying "ketepap ketepap" feet dragging sounds, at least I'm moving.
Even if I constantly have to pay for another's convenience, at least I know I'm not low.

.. and today, you helped. You picked me up. You may not realize it, you may not have even the slightest idea, but you did. Sometimes, that's just what I need. A little pick me up.



The pain may disappear, the soul may heal, but there will be scar for life, and you're now a damaged good.


2 Comments:

Blogger Mand_Mand said...

You look hot...Yummm!

8:30 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

u know! ;)

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home