Sunday, April 13, 2008

h a l f

The whole day today, I ate:
  • 1/2 of blueberry muffin for bfast
  • 1/2 of original pretzel for lunch
  • 1/2 of choc chip cookie for tea
  • 1/2 cup of milk for dinner
I was in the lab for 5 hours. On a Saturday. It doesn't get any worse than this.
Went to the mall and got myself yet another dress to make myself feel better.
I'm tired, tired, tired, hungry, upset, homesick, and tired.
This is the part where I wish I have a BF who would come and send me food or cook something for me while I'm in bed cos he loves me too much to see me cry myself to sleep in hunger :(

2 Comments:

Blogger shamaine said...

sending you a cyber ikan masak asam pedas!

1:44 AM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

awwwww.*hugs* LOVE YOU TO BITS!

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home