Monday, April 14, 2008

*spanks*

I find this amusing :)



** taken off the PostSecret website.

5 Comments:

Blogger shamaine said...

OMG OMG OMG we are so meant for each other...i was like THIS close to putting this as my profile pic on FB...good to know that i'm not the only one that finds this postcard amusing...;)

2:33 AM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

OMG we totally are! I saw it, and I was like, wow, that's something!

3:02 AM  
Blogger phelicious said...

omg u read Post a secret too? I love that website! I always feel like sending something in....but ntah...mcm malu hehe

2:08 AM  
Blogger SITI said...

Hoho... :D

9:23 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

fera: oh yes, yes, I read postSecret. I get excited for Sundays just because of that! I feel like sending something too, to see if it would actually appear.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home