.baby.baby.
I've been busy, tired, busy, tired, busy, and PMS-ing. Did I mention busy and tired? Yeah. So, erm, yeah. Will update soon.
In the meantime, everyone, please say hello to my new baby girl :)

PowerShot SD1100 IS / Ixus 80 IS
A new addition to the awesome camera family, and it's pink. Yay me. Just because I'm awesome. Yes, I totally am. You know it, bitch!
p/s: I love reading the status updates on Faceb00k, cos oh man, some people just don't realize how bad is their English. It cracks me up!
In the meantime, everyone, please say hello to my new baby girl :)

PowerShot SD1100 IS / Ixus 80 IS
A new addition to the awesome camera family, and it's pink. Yay me. Just because I'm awesome. Yes, I totally am. You know it, bitch!
p/s: I love reading the status updates on Faceb00k, cos oh man, some people just don't realize how bad is their English. It cracks me up!


1 Comments:
Bukankah kau baru dapat kamera warna warni? Heh. Pink itu sungguh comel, jeles aku.
Tapi, sekarang ni aku sdg impi kamera olympus yang kaler kunin itu. Owh, turunkanlah ia dari langit. Owh.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home