Thursday, May 08, 2008

.beherenow.

I know I am supposed to do a lot of other things. More important things.
I've got papers due. Even backdated ones.
I have my final exam tomorrow that I really should, and need to study so hard for.
It's my final week. I should, must, need to concentrate.
But I failed. I failed, I failed, I failed, and I failed.

My mind is elsewhere. My mind is caught up with unnecessary evils.
I tried to push them away but I ended up all spaced out, staring into space.
So although I have a lot more important things to deal with, I chose to blog.
This is my outlet.

I miss them. I miss him. So much. Too much.
I'm running on empty.
He said "You'll be home soon."
I need soon to be here now.
So there.
. k a n g e n .

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippie Dude said...

hey kamu!!

hang in there... you'll be home!

but at the same time i still think you're a REALLY big dork.

KRU and Feminin??? seriously???

big obvious dork indeed.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home