.r a m b l e s.
oh man, it's been ages. I sooo need my lappie back. but yeah. here goes. read if u love me, which, I know u do. ahem.
so yeah. been home a month. still going through the "adjustment period." parents issues are getting better. my sense of direction is terrible. I now rely highly on the signboards for direction, which, aren't that good. been eating better too. like, hoyeahh! i was a bit disappointed however, when i found out i actually lost more weight when i went for my medical checkup.
oh yeah. medical checkup. am gonna be starting work soon *cringe* yeah, terrible terrible shit. wasn't planning on working anytime soon but had to, just to get the parents unit off my back. will work with the yellow team. hint hint. they're paying me shit though. well, not shit shit la but considering I'd have to travel so far everyday, the pay kinda is shit. but as I've always been telling the entertainer, u gotta pay ur dues. so yeah, will give it a few months before i drop the "moving out" bomb yet again.
was talking to mum the other day regarding my wardrobe. we were trying to decide which one to get. she said I should get the simple one we saw since I won't be using it for a really long time. I was like, eh? she was all, "yeah, kejap je. lepas tu kahwin." I was like, "eh???? mana ada!" so she thinks I'll be getting married in about 4 years time. not bad, mama, not bad.
the true blue is gonna be in this short play thing. am so excited for her. am so excited to go see it too since the last time i saw her in a play was like, 2 years back when I was in melbourne. yay u babes! and oh, tequila and sprite again soon?
ok. this is it for now. next time I'll blog, I'll be all darker, golden, and all. hahahaha. hoyeaaah, holliiiiidaaaayyy! I could totally smell the sea breeze already. and oh, u can bet the post is gonna be ".ofloveandbali." nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm awesome that way. thank you.
so yeah. been home a month. still going through the "adjustment period." parents issues are getting better. my sense of direction is terrible. I now rely highly on the signboards for direction, which, aren't that good. been eating better too. like, hoyeahh! i was a bit disappointed however, when i found out i actually lost more weight when i went for my medical checkup.
oh yeah. medical checkup. am gonna be starting work soon *cringe* yeah, terrible terrible shit. wasn't planning on working anytime soon but had to, just to get the parents unit off my back. will work with the yellow team. hint hint. they're paying me shit though. well, not shit shit la but considering I'd have to travel so far everyday, the pay kinda is shit. but as I've always been telling the entertainer, u gotta pay ur dues. so yeah, will give it a few months before i drop the "moving out" bomb yet again.
was talking to mum the other day regarding my wardrobe. we were trying to decide which one to get. she said I should get the simple one we saw since I won't be using it for a really long time. I was like, eh? she was all, "yeah, kejap je. lepas tu kahwin." I was like, "eh???? mana ada!" so she thinks I'll be getting married in about 4 years time. not bad, mama, not bad.
the true blue is gonna be in this short play thing. am so excited for her. am so excited to go see it too since the last time i saw her in a play was like, 2 years back when I was in melbourne. yay u babes! and oh, tequila and sprite again soon?
ok. this is it for now. next time I'll blog, I'll be all darker, golden, and all. hahahaha. hoyeaaah, holliiiiidaaaayyy! I could totally smell the sea breeze already. and oh, u can bet the post is gonna be ".ofloveandbali." nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm awesome that way. thank you.


2 Comments:
Hey u...so ur working in damansara heights??....cheers...
hey rai.
I'm actually working in shah alam right now.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home