m y b a l i o b s e s s i o n
The clouds were like yummy fluffy marshmallows.
Had the best Nasi Padang. Pedas hingga the bf had to wipe his tongue with my baby wipes. Funny, that. Gulai sapi is the shit.
Jalan jalan minum teh botol. Only the actual bottle. NOT kotak. Yeah, I know. I just feel it's different. Jalan jalan pegang botol. Sip sip sip.
The DVDs. Oh, the DVDs.
The architecture. The dance. The lace kebaya. Oh, the dresses in Ubud!
Feeling like you're walking into the sunset is nice. It's like floating towards Neverland, in your favorite dress.
The sunset. The golden sky. The romantic breeze.
Now I can say that I've actually seen a volcano. Not a dead one at that.
Mojito. Margarita. Mix Max. 1 Bintang 2 Bintang 3 Bintang, Floor! woot!
The colors. The Lights. The signs.
The sun the sand the sea.
Falling in love yet again.










Had the best Nasi Padang. Pedas hingga the bf had to wipe his tongue with my baby wipes. Funny, that. Gulai sapi is the shit.
Jalan jalan minum teh botol. Only the actual bottle. NOT kotak. Yeah, I know. I just feel it's different. Jalan jalan pegang botol. Sip sip sip.
The DVDs. Oh, the DVDs.
The architecture. The dance. The lace kebaya. Oh, the dresses in Ubud!
Feeling like you're walking into the sunset is nice. It's like floating towards Neverland, in your favorite dress.
The sunset. The golden sky. The romantic breeze.
Now I can say that I've actually seen a volcano. Not a dead one at that.
Mojito. Margarita. Mix Max. 1 Bintang 2 Bintang 3 Bintang, Floor! woot!
The colors. The Lights. The signs.
The sun the sand the sea.
Falling in love yet again.


2 Comments:
i'm turning green...
alaaaa. Come November, MY turn pula to turn green.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home