Monday, August 25, 2008

Of KL Drivers I Just Don’t Get

I now have to drive back and forth to Shah Alam everyday. It's no fun during peak hours I tell you but you get your personal time, something that I really cherish. However, that comes with a little backache, sore legs, increased stress, and almost-heart attacks here and there.

The other day this lady in the middle lane wanted to overtake the car in front of her WHILE I'm speeding next to her. It's like, she was planning to clear the fast lane for herself by smashing my car sideways into the concrete divider. I just don't see how that's gonna work. I really don't.

Another thing I don't get is not putting on your indicator when you wanna cut in in front of me. Like, really? You expect me to give in when you don't even have the courtesy to signal? No. Courtesy goes both ways baby.

Oh, oh. And what's up with all these bikes hogging the lane? What's up with that? The reason why the bike is made small is so that you could conveniently cruise at the side. So go to the side, dammit. Why must you hog the entire lane and block like, 5 cars from going through when you could nicely stay at the side and let the traffic flow? My crystal ball sees selfishness.

Oh, and another thing. Just because you're driving at 110kmph that does not mean you're the fastest. So get off the fast lane when you see cars lined up behind you. They can pay their tickets if they get any. Not your problem, so give way. Just give way. Oh, really, the list is endless. But yeah.

I have a lot of patience. I really do. However, when one has to drive at least an hour each way 5 days a week, patience can sometimes run low. So pardon me if I flip a finger at you. I'll try to smile afterwards.


 

p/s: Do you think drinking a few glasses of Milo everyday will make you fat?

6 Comments:

Blogger SITI said...

Hoho, penat kan drive begitu. 2jam setiap hari kau dalam kete. Heh.

Aku rasa boleh gemuk setiap hari minum milo. Aku rasalah. Kau kirelah kalori nyers...

10:28 PM  
Blogger ZOULE said...

heh . kinda agree with the 'personal time' . bile lagi boleh berfikir dgn waras . hahahaha ...

takyah milo, minumlah neslo. coffee percepatkan proses urination .. haha . so, tak sempat nak menggemukkan diri . hihi

12:34 PM  
Blogger *Azreen* said...

yes. i am beginning to suspect that milo (especially air kotak milo sejuk yg sedap) is the one of the culprit of my weight gain. i just noticed that this one girl yang berat dia semakin bertambah, almost always has MILO in her hand!!

9:58 AM  
Blogger shamaine said...

gf, i drink milo everyday! but with creamer je, no sugar.

malaysian drivers suck, be it 1 hour journeys or 20 minutes....and we are not mind-readers, INDICATE!

personal time is good to reflect on life and sing your heart out!

10:52 AM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

hmmmm... by the responses, I'm guessing drinking a lot of Milo everyday does contribute to weight gain.

tim: memang penat. sometimes rasa nak stop tepi highway and sleep!

zoule: but sometimes tak waras juga sbb have to deal with all the crazy drivers.

azreen: r u still drinking Milo then? but sedap kan? hahaha

maine: i drink Milo everyday too. but now puasa :( and yeah, it pisses me off when they don't fucking indicate!

2:13 PM  
Blogger syahrezad said...

babe,same here...shah alam-setapak-shah alam..hahaha..

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home