Thursday, September 18, 2008

t a g g e d

I was tagged by the true blue but I wasn't aware of it till now.

1. Job:
Urgh. First question and I already don't like this. I'm a system tester with a local telecommunications company. I generally test the reliability of all the systems involved when you use your cell phones. And also some other related stuffs like reporting and coordinating series of testing. Nothing exciting really. Yeah, I'm a dork.

2. Best Sartorial advice from my parents:
My mama: Wear stuff that fits.

Ayah: Buy expensive leather goods. You don't want to look cheap. (yeahhhhh, if only money's not an issue)

3. Style icons:
Victoria Beckham, Kate Moss, Carrie Bradshaw, Nicole Ritchie. But no, I don't wanna be stick thin.

4. Describe your personal style:
I'm girly. I love dresses. Dresses don't fail me. I also go for simplicity. Skinny jeans, long tops, cardigans, ballet flats, big sunnies, and huge, huge bags.

5. I build my daily look around:
How late I am, my moods, where I'm heading to.

6. Personal style quirk:
Big sunnies and even bigger bags.

7. Favorite designers:
Calvin Klein and Donna Karan for their clean-cut simplicity. Stella McCartney. Zac Posen. Vera Wang for her dreamy dresses.

8. Most cherished item:
All of my dresses.

9.I feel best wearing?
Knee length dress, flip flops, big sunnies, big bag.

10.The first thing I look at in another Sartorialist's outfit …
hmmmm. I dunno. I scrutinize a lot.

11.I always break this fashion rule.
Man, I dunno. Wearing something that's not my right size?

12.I never break this fashion rule.
Visible armpit hair. VPL.

13.Never caught wearing?
Platform heels. Urgh.

14.Dress to impress who?
Myself. The boyfriend.

15.Favorite stores?
Forever21. UrbanOutfitters.

16.Your next "must have" purchase?
A plane ticket to somewhere exotic. hahaha

17.I only buy __________ in Europe.
Oh man, the last time I was there I was only interested in chocolates!

18.I splurge on…..
Food. Dresses. Makeup.

19.Favorite item of clothing
My cream babydoll dress from Forever21.

20.Most stylish city (Milan, Paris, London, New York, other)
Oh too many.

21.When I was in high school I wore?
Capris, jeans, baby Ts, blouses, knee length skirts, cardigans, mary janes.

22.Sports?
Sports? Bleurgh. I used to run but my knee's gone bad. Yoga but even that's on a temp hiatus.

23.Favorite fashion magazine?
Nylon.

24.Favorite vacation spot?
Thailand. Oh, how I love Thailand!!!

25.Favorite neighborhood restaurant?
Suzi's Corner, Thurkah's, Cozy Corner, CPK.

1 Comments:

Blogger ultimatecass said...

eeiiii look who's talking.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home