.3sides.
On the gloomy side:
I'm bored of work. No, I'm not being tortured. No, I don't have crazy workload. I'm just bored. I honestly believe I'm getting dumber by the minute. I can't do mental calculations really fast anymore. It can be frustrating when you're trying to calculate how much is the discount being offered.
On the sunny side:
2 months till the big trip. Am dead excited yo! Let's hope it will happen just as planned. Am wishing for something big to materialize. Oh please God lemme have this. I've been good. U know I have. I totally deserve this.
On the big brown side:
My big brown (and some are white) boxes finally came from the states. Like, after the long wait of almost 5 months. All of my stuff is finally here. ALL my clothes. Like, ALL OF THEM are now here. *grins* Oh I miss seeing my dresses hanging in the closet. Now I can stare at them all I want.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home