.takeahint.
I'm sorry to disappoint. I'm sorry that I'm the unlucky one who has to tell you this. But really, no matter how much you strive, no matter how much you subconsciously wish, you will never EVER be as good as me. I think it's time for you to get over it and move on. Don't bother trying anymore. Honestly, to me, after all that you've done, you just come across as sad and pathetic. I have the option to just ignore this, be flattered by this indirect compliment but I thought, "Hey, lemme do a bit of charity." So there you go. Take your really lousy wannabe English and stay away from my trails. Unless, of course, if my seconds are enough to give you the reason for living.


4 Comments:
ooh. catfight.
if u haf pictures of this person accompanying this post lagi best, ati
u think so nell?
hahaha
yes i do.
wait, ure not talking about me, are u?
because if u are, short of putting it an an envelope and addressing it to me in red crayons, i really cant take a hint.
am oblivious liddat
oh woman, trust me it's not u.
red crayons are way psycho.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home