Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Of KL Drivers I Don’t Get Part 2

I really can't stand it when I'm stopping at the traffic light and there's this biker next to me who would be ramming his bike nonstop. Like, preenngg.. preeennggg… on and on. I can't move because of the red light so I'm stuck listening to his stupid rempit sound for the next one minute. Is it really necessary? I don't think the bike would die if you just let it be!

Oh. Since we're at the traffic light issue, I hate it when I'm the first car in line and all these bikes would gather around me. I'd have no choice but to let each and every one of them go through if I don't want to be killing anyone. Can't the bikes stay in line too like cars?

I also don't get the "cool factor" of having those car decals hanging around saying things like "I'm too cool for this car" (get a new one then!) or "Born to shop" (do I really care?) I mean, seriously, do you honestly think I'm gonna go oohhhh aahhhh you're so cool just because you're displaying a little plastic square thingamajig at your window saying that you're forced to work instead of party? Get real.

Another thing I don't get is all the kereta bikin. If you feel like you need to modify your car to be faster or sound louder, why didn't you just get a faster, louder-sounding car in the first place? The amount of money you spend bikin-ing your car would just be equivalent to the extra amount that you have to pay to get the other better, faster car kan? And really, putting a Mitsubishi or Daihatsu logo instead of your Proton or Perodua really won't fool anyone. You honestly think we're that stupid? If you want a Mitsubishi then buy la. If you can't really afford it then too bad, dude.

It also annoys me when people drive with their arms flailing around cos they're too busy talking enthusiastically. I believe that the girl sitting next to you would still get what you're saying without having to take the risk of getting her face smacked by you. You've got a voice, you don't need to mime and be full of gestures all the time. I also don't like it when they wind down the window and prop their elbows there while driving with one hand.

Urgh. So many things. So annoying.

4 Comments:

Blogger disputed lamb said...

word. word. WORD. WORD. OMG WORD!

everytime i drive i would think the same thing. about the square retard-sign, the kereta bikin (kereta bikini?), the motosikals.

except that at traffic lights and when the motorcycles are all gathering around me, i'm more afraid of them killing me than the other way. seriously, it's like you're in this goldfish bowl and people peering in your car all around you. how can you not be paranoid of some motorsikal person smashing the windows and killing you? dahla i drive a kelisa (read: dissolves in water) aiyo.

12:39 PM  
Blogger SITI said...

aku juga sungguh benci kereta buat2an itu. dan, sesungguhnya sangat benci kereta yang bising2. aku tak faham apa motifnya bunyi bising itu.

9:26 PM  
Blogger -jil- said...

hmm bad day i guess?
so emo...

3:21 AM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

I don't need a bad day to be all emo haha

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home