.ofbeingpointless.
Beware: Totally pointless post.
I'm sitting here at the office waiting for another 30 minutes before I head home, hoping that by then, the traffic would have cleared up a bit so I wouldn't have to sit so long in the car, risking major back injury, and making a fool out of myself by singing so horribly loud and out of tune that it get reflected on my face and the other drivers would see my disgustingly ugly singing face.
Whooaaa that was a looonnngg opening sentence.
And oh, while I'm waiting here, I desperately need to go to the toilet but unfortunately the water supply was cut/ran short or something. *making mental note to stop at the gas station on the way back*
Mr.BF informed me of this little piece of news just a few moments ago. It's pretty exciting I must say. I believe he must have done something good to deserve that. I am happy. He should keep on being nice to me then perhaps he'll get even better stuff fall on his lap. I am a major lucky charm. Nyeh nyeh.
Oh, I've also started piling on the pounds. It's still tolerable but by the look of things it might not be stopping anytime soon. That is kinda worrying isn't it? Oh well. Whatever keeps me happy and warm. Plus, I need some comfort after having to deal with Thai hotel staffs. Oh gawdddd. It's tiring. It totally drains me out. They suck the life out of me. I wish they can speak better English. Like, way better. How hard is it to give me confirmation for my freaking reservations?
Okay. End of.


2 Comments:
Atie, akhirnya kau update.
Yeay!
Walaupun nyanyi2 itu best, tapi, dah penat nyanyi semasa traffic jam, kan?
Huh.
hahaha yeah updated. tapi amat pointless.
nyanyi sampai tak larat nyanyi sudah.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home