.n o s t a l g i c.
Work has been shit. Once, I told myself that I will not complain or bitch about work on my blog. I want to keep my blog work-issue free. But yeah, here I am.
It's 7.30 pm and I'm still at work with so much to do and not the slightest idea when I could leave. I'm listening to The Weepies to provide me with some sense of comfort. I'm reminded again of why I love The Weepies. The countless days when I could hear them playing softly from my lappie while I daydream/read on my bed. Today, I miss Wichita. I miss my room particularly. My temp home for over 3 years. At this moment, I want to go back there (the feeling might not be there tomorrow). This time around I want to bring my true blue and my loverboi so on those lonely nights I'd have my two source of happiness with me.
I want to go home later, get in bed and feel like everything will be better when I wake up in the morning. Will it, though?
"I let the day go by
I always say goodbye
I watch the stars from my window sill
The whole world is moving and I'm standing still"
-"The World Spins Madly On," The Weepies


1 Comments:
I'd love to go to Witchita so I can see how my cinta hati use to spend her days there. Muaahss!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home