.of my speech for miss true blue.
I was supposed to give a little speech for Miss True Blue when she had her Toga Birthday party back in December but that didn't happen as planned.
So girlfriend, this is pretty much what I was going to say that night:
The last time I gave a speech was ages ago in my speech class so please bear with me cos this is not something I'm awesome at. I wasn't expecting to give a speech for Maine until her wedding day but when she said to me "Lama lagi kot my wedding," I thought like, "Oh, why not?" NOT that I lost hope for you to ever get married soon babes!
So yeah, I'm not going to tell you every bit and details about her because that would take forever since Maine here has been my best friend for 20 years! In those 20 years, Maine was there through every silly adolescent phase, every ridiculous fashion faux pas, every boy crush, every heartache, every ups and downs. She once said to me "When people are shit to me I tell myself that it's OK cos I have Ati." Well, it goes both ways, girlfriend. I know that I will always have you in my life and you better be there when I have kids and they're all brats!
So, for your 25th birthday, I wanna thank you for being the wonderful and amazing person that you are and for being the most awesome best friend anyone could ever dream of having. I wish for you to find every bit of happiness and perhaps, a lovely guy who gets you and will love you unconditionally. If all else fail, I will buy you a new vibby.
Happy Birthday Girlfriend. I love you!
So girlfriend, this is pretty much what I was going to say that night:
The last time I gave a speech was ages ago in my speech class so please bear with me cos this is not something I'm awesome at. I wasn't expecting to give a speech for Maine until her wedding day but when she said to me "Lama lagi kot my wedding," I thought like, "Oh, why not?" NOT that I lost hope for you to ever get married soon babes!
So yeah, I'm not going to tell you every bit and details about her because that would take forever since Maine here has been my best friend for 20 years! In those 20 years, Maine was there through every silly adolescent phase, every ridiculous fashion faux pas, every boy crush, every heartache, every ups and downs. She once said to me "When people are shit to me I tell myself that it's OK cos I have Ati." Well, it goes both ways, girlfriend. I know that I will always have you in my life and you better be there when I have kids and they're all brats!
So, for your 25th birthday, I wanna thank you for being the wonderful and amazing person that you are and for being the most awesome best friend anyone could ever dream of having. I wish for you to find every bit of happiness and perhaps, a lovely guy who gets you and will love you unconditionally. If all else fail, I will buy you a new vibby.
Happy Birthday Girlfriend. I love you!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home