Thursday, February 12, 2009

.something.new.and.old.too.

Song of the day: Faunt's feel.love.thinking.of

I've claimed possession of 2 cacti from the BF since about 3 months ago. I am proud to say that they are still alive and green. Just as how they were when I picked them up. Yay me. Now if only I can figure out where I chucked those "supplements" thingy the BF gave.

I now keep a diary. Like, an actual paper, hardcover diary. No, it's not gonna be one of those "Dear Diary, today I blablabla" thingy. It's more like, a place for me to scribble down whatever comes to mind, anytime, anywhere. Even if it's just 1 measly line. I just want to document stuff. Feelings, quotes, dreams, and notes to self.

I've been bad with my yoga dvd. It's been 2 weeks and I've only done yoga once. Oh how I wish I have more discipline. I want to run again but nowadays, I usually leave work at 8pm so it's too late to go run alone. If I don't even do yoga at home over the weekend, I highly doubt that I will go out running. Btw, I take donations for a treadmill. Not the manual one, thank you.

Urbanoutfitters just released its spring line. I saw it. I regret it. Big time. I feel like killing myself. Yes, urbanoutfitters is to die for, believe me.

If good sushi isn't so darn expensive, I'd have sushi everyday for dinner. Healthy yummy goodness. And oh, salmon, salmon, salmon.

I found this old CD in between my books. It's got 64 songs I compiled in for some reason I can't remember. There are some songs I've totally forgotten about. It's now in my car so I'd have college time flashbacks on my way to and from work. It's good to have flashbacks of the fun and (somewhat) simpler times.

I had ice cream sesh with the BF the other day. Just a short and quick one. It feels good to be with him, just him, issue free, with some good ice cream to ease all pain. I will now make it a point to have regular short ice cream therapy sessions.


Okay, here goes. 2 girls being completely mean.

me: JP

apa?? ingat JP morgan chase?

ingat justin pimpberlake

shamaine: HAHAHAHAHA

TAK JP WHO DUMPED YOUR SORRY ASS

omg we're so mean

1 Comments:

Blogger shamaine said...

klakar giler dowhhhhhh gua tak tahannnnnnnn hahahaha

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home