.insideandout.
Wrap myself up and take me home again
Too many heartaches in my lifetime
ain't good for me
I figure it's the love that keeps you warm
Let this moment be forever
we won't ever feel the storm
I ain't no vision I am the girl
who loves you inside and out
Backwards and forwards with my heart hanging out
I love no other way
What are we gonna do if we lose that fire
You're the reason for my laughter and my sorrow
Blow out the candle I will burn again tomorrow
No man on earth can stand between my lovin' arms
And no matter how you hurt me I will love you till I die
- "Insideandout", Feist
This girl wishes you a happy Valentine's day.
This girl loves you more than she could ever say.
Too many heartaches in my lifetime
ain't good for me
I figure it's the love that keeps you warm
Let this moment be forever
we won't ever feel the storm
I ain't no vision I am the girl
who loves you inside and out
Backwards and forwards with my heart hanging out
I love no other way
What are we gonna do if we lose that fire
You're the reason for my laughter and my sorrow
Blow out the candle I will burn again tomorrow
No man on earth can stand between my lovin' arms
And no matter how you hurt me I will love you till I die
- "Insideandout", Feist
This girl wishes you a happy Valentine's day.
This girl loves you more than she could ever say.


1 Comments:
Thank you so much sayang for the post. Happy valentine's day! Muahhhss!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home