Saturday, April 04, 2009

I want to be the one you turn to. I want to be the one you pick up the phone and call on every instance. I want to hear the tune I set for you ringing every hour of the day just because you feel like hearing my voice. Even if it's just for 43 seconds. I want to be that person. I want to be your person. This is not how I want things to be. Never ever. Can we write a new ending to an old story?

I am not afraid to sound stupid. I am not too proud to admit my feelings. I don't care if I come across as sad and pathetic. Just as long as at the end of the day, I have you to hold my hand at the crossing line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home