Tuesday, April 28, 2009

.my mind says “Fake It”.

Someone cool told me to fake it. So I thought, hey why not? I can be pretty good at faking it if I want to. So here I am, fingers on the keys with my fake mode on.

Right. It's been about 12 minutes since the last period was keyed in. I thought it would be easy. Guess I'm wrong. Lemme try harder. Ok.

Miss TB said she feels as if someone's sitting on her shoulders. I feel like someone's constantly having a barbeque on my shoulders. Like, it's constantly really hot there. Like, heat is just oozing out. So I wonder, why the shoulders? Why can't it be the wrist or the waist or something? If it's the wrist, I could just dip it in cold water.

The other day, I spent about 15 minutes on this hugely comfy massage chair. Oh, I'm telling you. Heavenly. I wanted to have another session but I'm scared I'll get hooked on it and would not want to let go of the chair. If you have the big ass massage chair at home, complete with remote control segala, I am jealous of you. Damn right I am.

I don't know why but I have this fascination with first aid kits. I like going through them. Most of the time, I want to chuck the stuff into my bag. I don't need them, of course, but there's just something weirdly fascinating about bandage and alcohol swabs.

I now have newfound respect to people who eats oatmeal every single day. I don't know how these people do it. My grandma included. Perhaps, there's a major difference if you're doing it by choice. Hmm. Also, much to my surprise, eating oatmeal, vege soup, and Milo everyday does not make you lose weight. Weird.

Miss Lidia Mino, Te extraño mucho. Besitos.

2 Comments:

Blogger disputed lamb said...

Ohoho. See, that wasn't so hard, was it? (It was probably excruciating)

My friend is now 10K in debt thanks to the purchase of a massage chair but it seems that as soon as she bought it, she didn't get to use it as often as she thought.

Oatmeal is nasty (personal opinion, sorry). Tim used to eat it like, all the time. With milk and raisins (if she was feeling fancy). I was so shocked when I found out that I *like* oatmeal raisin cookies from Subways. Oooh. Them cookies are darn awesome, I tell you.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Afzan said...

btul2 cakap nella tuh. rugi je beli kusi urut besar gabak tuh becoz mule2 je teruja nak pakai pastuh berhabuk je kat situ takde orang nk pakai kecuali tetamu yg jarang2 datang pastuh kagum ko ade massage chair then cube gune dan juge teruja sampai rase nak beli juge. kemudian die juge menyesal beli sbb cuma dipakai oleh tetamu juga. *pengalaman di rumah mak mertua*

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home