.b u n g a.
tb: Why don't I look like Dian Sastr0?
me: Because I don't look like Bunga C1tra Lestar1.
Yes. I really like her. I listen to her. I watch her. I bought a crappy tabloid/el cheapo magazine in Jakarta just because she was on the cover.
I am convinced we can be best friends. We really can. Bunga, I know you're married and all. You're this huge star, but really, I'm confident we can be best friends. I am such a lovely person. Whenever you're down in KL and you don't want to hang with your usual crowd, hit me up. We can go hang out or something. Orrr, we can go sunbathing together in Bali. Let me know! Yeah, you do that.
Okay. Drugs+lackofsleep=psycho, but really, I am convinced!
p/s: I'm thinking of cutting my hair short soon, think it would work on me?
me: Because I don't look like Bunga C1tra Lestar1.
Yes. I really like her. I listen to her. I watch her. I bought a crappy tabloid/el cheapo magazine in Jakarta just because she was on the cover.
I am convinced we can be best friends. We really can. Bunga, I know you're married and all. You're this huge star, but really, I'm confident we can be best friends. I am such a lovely person. Whenever you're down in KL and you don't want to hang with your usual crowd, hit me up. We can go hang out or something. Orrr, we can go sunbathing together in Bali. Let me know! Yeah, you do that.
Okay. Drugs+lackofsleep=psycho, but really, I am convinced!
p/s: I'm thinking of cutting my hair short soon, think it would work on me?


3 Comments:
psycho
and short hair would look amazing on u
love love
kau chanteks, buat rambut apa pun chanteks.
Tapi, rambut pendek akan sangat chanteks untuk kau.
I am convinced.
maine: u know I'm psycho n so are u!
tim: okay, noted. akan diconsider sepenuh hati. thank you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home