.kepala.hotak.kau.
Sometimes I just want to say "Kepala hotak kau!!!" But then I don't cos that's just not me. I'm rising above and beyond. I'm above that.
**
An old friend whom I have finally properly met up with after like, 3 years kept asking what the hell happened to me? Apparently I am now less vocal, very space-y and dreamy, totally unfocused, a whole lot skinnier, and seem to lack happy sparks or whatever it is you wanna call it. What the hell happened eh? Well, the last 4 years happened! That's what. and the last 4 months: PALING HAPPENING!
***
and oh. I'm disappointed cos I am Miss Ass+Boobs no longer :(
**
An old friend whom I have finally properly met up with after like, 3 years kept asking what the hell happened to me? Apparently I am now less vocal, very space-y and dreamy, totally unfocused, a whole lot skinnier, and seem to lack happy sparks or whatever it is you wanna call it. What the hell happened eh? Well, the last 4 years happened! That's what. and the last 4 months: PALING HAPPENING!
***
and oh. I'm disappointed cos I am Miss Ass+Boobs no longer :(


8 Comments:
hey atie :)
hi omey! :)
hi ati : )
hi mr pd ambassador! haha
not to worry ati. u are still a hot babe kann.
huhu how i wish i can lose few kg now!
weh ida. i don't think u need to lose more weight!!
ati! u havent seen me live tau! hahaha
so when is ur next trip to pd? ;p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home