Friday, August 21, 2009

.of my biggest flaw.

Everyday I ask myself "Why?"

And my answer remains the same: "Because just like everyone else, you have flaws."

My biggest flaw brings me great pain.
Beyond what I thought possible.
It defies logic.

I listen to "Nothing Matters When We're Dancing" and it soothes me.
It's the kind that will leave a sad smile on your face.
I think that's the kind that's always on me: the sad smile.
I'd talk to you and smile while looking away. That's because I need to stop myself from crying.
I smile while looking away.
I smile but I'm crying inside.

How do you get rid of your biggest flaw?
No surgery can help.

Miracles happen all the time but I'm never lucky enough to win that lucky draw. Not even a box of pencils. Let alone, a miracle?

I feel the sorrows. Oh, I feel dreams. Everything is clear in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home