Monday, August 17, 2009

.of that rusty saw on this heart.

"You know, it's so easy to find that so called "friend" who'd readily spread her legs for you all in the name of fun. Happiness, some say. schmeh. But really, she's not going to be the one crying next to you when you're in that hospital bed. She's also not going to be the one who will be holding your hand when you're worried or scared. So you see, I know, there are many "flowers" in the garden. But who gives a shit babe? I just want someone to love me with all her heart so that I know, there will always be that someone for me to count on. I'm not stupid. Girls are easy to come by. Go to Changkat! (sorry, I forgot you don't go there) They're at every corner! Only bastards would ignore unconditional love from a nice girl. Then when something happens, baru nak menyesal. Lepas tu they'll start whining. Personally I'm tired of playing this game. I'm 26 already la. It's time for some stability. Call me selfish, I don't care but it's always good to be loved. So you should be loved too. If you want to cry over bastards, then nobody can stop you. Go ahead and cry. But look at you. Anybody remotely close to you can tell how broken you are. It's impossible to even look at you and not see all that crazy pain! It's good you don't go out much actually if not satu KL nangis! hahaha Seriously, remember, these bastards don't care that you're sick ke apa. At the end of the day, they're high with their dicks up some cheap pussies and you're struggling with your breath."

Thank you. You know who you are.
This is my self reminder but I am broken beyond repair.

You know I'm stubborn and you're the one who said I collect sampah.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Only bastards would ignore unconditional love from a nice girl"

Very true..

i don't know you Atikah, i just occasionally read your blog.. but whatever it is that you are going through right now, just be strong, keep fighting, pray and remember that you have your family who would give you endless support.
:)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Lim Ju Li said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home