Sunday, August 09, 2009

.of bitterness on a Sunday.

I was driving to this forsaken place called PJ old town (shudders!) and I had to stop and pay the 2 bucks toll fare. Of course, it's a Sunday morning and I had to leave my bed after crying my eyeballs out the night before. Gloomy self, bengkak eyes. Very sememeh. Heading to PJ didn't help either. My only incentive was meeting the lovely boys after so long.

As I was reaching out to pass my 2 bucks to the toll attendant, he said this: "Kak, banyak mana pun problem, cuba usaha senyum setiap pagi. Mungkin boleh membantu sikit." So I smiled my terpaksa smile and said thank you. He said "Senyum ya kak."

As I was driving off, I thought to myself, "Put yourself in my raggety black flip flops, and lets see how long you can smile. Bugger off!"

Ah, yes, bitterness on a Sunday. Poor toll attendant. At least I say thank you. Every time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous muaz said...

hey im from pj old town.

12:34 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

hahahah. sorry muaz but that place is just so urgh! hahaha

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home