Thursday, August 06, 2009

.to the dork.

A good friend of mine got married in June and I've been meaning to write a little something for him. I just haven't gotten around to actually do it but I hope it's still not too late. So Dork, this is for you.

Dear Dorkus Maximus,

I have not known you for a very long time but you have established yourself a spot on my "I'd bawl for a few weeks straight if these people die before me" list. A little dark, I know, but really, you're one of the special few on that list. You were always there on MSN to keep me company on those lonely nights. Your random crap never fails to amuse me. I remember the things you'd come up with when you're ahem, flying high. I also still remember the song swapping frenzy. I am thankful I found someone to torture, with my endless depressing songs. I am mostly thankful that you were there when I hit rock bottom. Each and every time.

When you first told me you were getting married, I was utterly shocked beyond words. I must admit that I was pretty skeptical at first. But I know you. So I know you're making the right decision. After what you've gone through, I am happy that you have found The One. I am happy that you have found that one person who loves you unconditionally and enough to commit to you for the rest of her life. I am utterly happy for you.

Now that you're married, I have every faith that you will be an awesome husband to your wife. I believe that you will head your family well right down to the cucu cicits. I know it sucks that you're so far from each other most of the time but hey, like I said before, at least you know you'll really appreciate the time you have together and so the passion will last much longer kan? Enjoy married life. Always be thankful that you've found your other half.

Dayana, you've got yourself a good man so you must be an exceptional person. I hope we can one day sit down and chat. Take good care of my friend.

Irfan (snort!) and Dayana, please love each other always. Always.

Be happy you two :)

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home