. b l o c k e d .
I am now blocked.
BLOCKED.
That much I know.
As if I'm not in too much pain already.
And so I wonder, what else?
I shall wait to get brutally crushed yet again.
woohooo!
*bangs head on wall*
***
I want to go to the DVD place and get DVDs.
But oh, the horrid parking hassle.
too much tv to catch up with.
I miss the excitement of fall season premieres.
***
I have yet to get my lamb/mutton briyani.
such a disappointment.
does this mean I'd have to make it myself?
but so leceh!
***
Did I mention how much I don't want to Raya?
and my birthday too?
urgh. shudders.
I think I did.
But if I didn't, well, now you know.
***
A friend told me, there's this lady whose husband died 3 days after she gave birth to her baby.
She didn't talk to anyone for the next 3 days.
I was thinking: "3 days je?"
***
Sent Kebaya to be altered.
Got too big for me already.
Aunty said: "Aiyaaa girl, why so kurus? The other day already kecik now kecik some more."
I said: "Aunty, good la right? You get more money because I must kecikkan everything!"
Aunty said: "hish. Macam tu pulak. Now you look sick already. Kurang cantik. Nanti boyfriend takmau."
I said: "Dah lama pun takmau."
Aunty kept quiet.
*oh stabs on heart*
***
Buka puasa session for tomorrow has been changed from Saujana to PJ Hilt0n.
Like, so eyewww.
Seriously. PJ.
I know the food doesn't suck but seriously, PJ?
Traffic is the epitome of babi-ness.
***
After a million years, I got my car washed last week.
It was shiny and clean.
I love.
But then it rained.
It rained and it rained.
Car is not shiny anymore.
Car also needs major polishing.
Dad thinks shiny car = faster car.
I say: whole lotta bull.
***
BLOCKED.
That much I know.
As if I'm not in too much pain already.
And so I wonder, what else?
I shall wait to get brutally crushed yet again.
woohooo!
*bangs head on wall*
***
I want to go to the DVD place and get DVDs.
But oh, the horrid parking hassle.
too much tv to catch up with.
I miss the excitement of fall season premieres.
***
I have yet to get my lamb/mutton briyani.
such a disappointment.
does this mean I'd have to make it myself?
but so leceh!
***
Did I mention how much I don't want to Raya?
and my birthday too?
urgh. shudders.
I think I did.
But if I didn't, well, now you know.
***
A friend told me, there's this lady whose husband died 3 days after she gave birth to her baby.
She didn't talk to anyone for the next 3 days.
I was thinking: "3 days je?"
***
Sent Kebaya to be altered.
Got too big for me already.
Aunty said: "Aiyaaa girl, why so kurus? The other day already kecik now kecik some more."
I said: "Aunty, good la right? You get more money because I must kecikkan everything!"
Aunty said: "hish. Macam tu pulak. Now you look sick already. Kurang cantik. Nanti boyfriend takmau."
I said: "Dah lama pun takmau."
Aunty kept quiet.
*oh stabs on heart*
***
Buka puasa session for tomorrow has been changed from Saujana to PJ Hilt0n.
Like, so eyewww.
Seriously. PJ.
I know the food doesn't suck but seriously, PJ?
Traffic is the epitome of babi-ness.
***
After a million years, I got my car washed last week.
It was shiny and clean.
I love.
But then it rained.
It rained and it rained.
Car is not shiny anymore.
Car also needs major polishing.
Dad thinks shiny car = faster car.
I say: whole lotta bull.
***


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home