.beach,pls.
I woke up this morning and I just wish I'm on a beach somewhere.
Lounging under the sun with no care about the time.
Oh I love the beach.
Saya rindu beach. among other things =,(
Now I'm sitting at my desk hungry like you wouldn't believe.
I'm praying the traffic won't be so bad after work.
This morning it wasn't that bad.
It made me wish that everyone who's not from Klang Valley would just stay away from the area so I don't have to feel like driving to work is just like going into war.
haish. That's a little mean of me but I just can't help it.
Traffic is so much better when the folks all balik kampung.
At the beach, there's no traffic jam pun.
haish.
Lounging under the sun with no care about the time.
Oh I love the beach.
Saya rindu beach. among other things =,(
Now I'm sitting at my desk hungry like you wouldn't believe.
I'm praying the traffic won't be so bad after work.
This morning it wasn't that bad.
It made me wish that everyone who's not from Klang Valley would just stay away from the area so I don't have to feel like driving to work is just like going into war.
haish. That's a little mean of me but I just can't help it.
Traffic is so much better when the folks all balik kampung.
At the beach, there's no traffic jam pun.
haish.


3 Comments:
come to PD..yeay!!
Atikah Masood, I love you...
jil: PD? okay, soon!
maine: I love you too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home